Members of the Camarillo Community Band are invited to register to participate in the Summer Concert Series. Click the following links for:
- Dan Rhymes’ letter to band members,
- the Summer Schedule of rehearsals and performances, and
- the order form to purchase a Camarillo Community Band shirt and sweatshirt. The dress code is “black and white”: black pants and a white top.
Here is the latest information for members:
Summer Concerts. The Camarillo Community Band will play its 2022 summer concerts starting at the Camarillo Ranch House on June 30 and at Constitution Park on July 7, 14, 21, and 28. Rehearsals will take place at 7:00 PM at Freedom Park, the “O” Club, 515 Eubanks St., Camarillo, at the following days:
- Monday June 20, Wednesday June 22, and Thursday June 23,
- Monday June 27 and Wednesday June 29 (performance at the Ranch House on Thursday June 30).
- Tuesday July 5 (no rehearsal on July 4) and Wednesday July 6 (performance on Thursday July 7).
- Monday July 11 and Wednesday July 13 (performance on Thursday July 14).
- Monday July 18 and Wednesday July 20 (performance on Thursday July 21).
- Monday July 25 and Wednesday July 27 (performance on Thursday July 28).
Memorial Day. The Memorial Day Service at Conejo Mountain Funeral Home has been cancelled.