The Camarillo Community Band elected its first Board of Directors in 2018. The formation of the board coincided with the establishment of the band as a 501(c)3 California Nonprofit Corporation. The board meets regularly to set band policy, oversee administration, and plan for concerts. The next meeting is scheduled for September 10, 2023. Members are elected each year from among the band’s musicians. The current members of the Board of Directors are:
- Daniel A. Rhymes, President, Charter Member and Band Manager
- Betty Weyek, Vice President
- Rick Austinson, Treasurer
- Mark Fischer, Secretary
- Doug Hardie, Board member at large
- Andy Binsley, Board member at large
- Steven Graff, Board member at large
- John McQuilkin, Board member at large
For more information, please contact the band manager, Dan Rhymes, at CamarilloCommunityBand@gmail.com.
The board’s Policies and Bylaws, as well as minutes of past meetings, can be found at the links below.